Role: Channel Sales Associate
Reporting to: Sales and Marketing Director
Location: Head Office in Leeds with some travel to partners.
Working Hours: Full time (37.5 hours per week)
Salary: Starting at £22k based on experience plus quarterly sales commission. 6 monthly salary review, plus 12 month sales training programme.
The role is to work in the sales and partner account management team at Intuitive Business Intelligence. The focus of the role will be working with our network of partners operating around the world. This will involve explaining the Intuitive value proposition, demonstrating these software products and helping with sales opportunities as well as supporting our partners in their marketing. We operate in many different time zones (from Australia to the USA), therefore the role will encompass some out of hours working from time to time.
This is an ideal first role for someone looking for a career in sales. Please note these are established partners that you will be managing so there is no requirement for cold calling.
Intuitive is a global provider of Data Visualisation Tools for Application Developers and Software Resellers. Formed by a team of highly experienced entrepreneurs and software developers the aim of Intuitive BI from the outset was to create a different type of BI solution. The team recognised that for Business Intelligence to deliver, companies needed easy to use tools that could be deployed to all employees and beyond organisational boundaries to customers and suppliers.
Intuitive BI sells exclusively through its network of value-added partners. We work closely with our partners in specific application areas such as Print and Process Management so that data held within their applications can be made more valuable to customers. With partners and customers in 12 different countries aross the world, Intuitive is a fast growing and exciting business to be part of.
- Work alongside the Sales Director to manage partner and end customer sales activity with a number of allocated major partner accounts.
- Demonstrate the Intuitive software and present our value proposition to partners and their customers.
- Attend partner sales review meetings and ensure timely follow up of agreed actions .
- Support our partners with quotes and proposals, at presentations and events.
- Update the Company CRM system with all activities, sales forecast information and contact updates.
- Great interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn and understand about software, specifically in the business intelligence, print and process management markets
- Able to build relationships with a wide variety of people.
- Personable manner, team-player and adaptable
- Excellent written and oral skills: you will also have to regularly deal with our partners and their customers, face to face, in online meetings and on the phone.
- Great attention to detail.
- IT skills: you will need proficiency in MS Office packages.
- Organisational skills: you will be working with multiple partners, and need to deliver against agreed action plans and targets.
Relevant experience and qualifications
- Ideally degree-level qualified in a related area to sales or business studies.
- Some experience of working in an office environment.
- Some work experience in sales or marketing is desirable.
- Demonstrable interest in technology
- Full, clean driving licence.
What we can offer
- An exciting first stage for a sales career with a small but fast-growing organisation with opportunity for rapid development and promotion.
- The opportunity to work with our global partner network to promote our successful solutions.
- Possibility of overseas travel to support partners events and meetings.
- Competitive salary plus commission based on achieving sales targets.
- Participation in a 12-18 month structured sales training programme.
- Based in central Leeds, in a tech-hub office.
To apply – please submit your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 10th February.