Leeds City Council, Employment & Skills can help your organisation grow and recruit the best talent by providing free and impartial advice for Leeds businesses to support workforce planning. We work with employers to help recruit, retain and develop a skilled and inclusive workforce and contribute to the city’s economic growth.
A dedicated account manager can provide support for:
- Information, advice and guidance on apprenticeships and levy funding
- Recruitment and vacancy advertising through our distribution channels
- Upskilling employees
- Being a business ambassador for engaging with local schools and colleges
- Achieving a diverse workforce
- Attending one of our careers and recruitment events